SLIDER

Hey Girls!

I'm Carol, a wife, mother and Content Creator.
I love creating online content for my blog, YouTube channel and Instagram.
Taking pretty pictures, sharing tips and inspiration and talking to my readers
and followers about things I like excites me so much!

SUBSCRIBE AND JOIN THE PARTY!

Skater girl



Dress - £18 Boohoo
Shoes - £18 Peacock
Bag - £25 Diamond Petal
Bracelets - Diamond Petal
Earrings - £3 Topshop

I have been itching to wear this dress since I bought it in November, but it was always too cold!  I love the material, the way it fits and the gorgeous colour.  I wore it to the office so kept the shoes simple, i would like to do a more pastel inspired look next.

Happy Friday!! I hope you all have fab plans this bank holiday weekend!! x

2 comments

  1. Nice dress, you look cute! Love that last pic- you have such a great figure! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

© Regina London - UK fashion and Life Style blog • Theme by Maira G.