SLIDER

Hey Girls!

I'm Carol, a wife, mother and Content Creator.
I love creating online content for my blog, YouTube channel and Instagram.
Taking pretty pictures, sharing tips and inspiration and talking to my readers
and followers about things I like excites me so much!

SUBSCRIBE AND JOIN THE PARTY!

A little Birdie told me




Shirt - £10 Primark
Skirt - £7.99 H&M
Shoes - £25 Peacocks (Old)
Ring - £7 Diamond Petal
Hey guys, hope your all ok.  This will be a quick post as I have just finished a 13 shift and my bed is calling!!

I wore this outfit yesterday to go dinner with my boyfriend to our favorite Thai restaurant, it's truly amazing, if you live in London you should check it out.  We then went to the cinema to watch Spider man and both feel asleep haha I managed to watch bits of it in and out of sleep, it seemed like a good film so I will try and watch it again!

I have noticed since starting my blog that most outfits I wear normally come under £50, I'm pretty proud of that, I do feel like you do not have to spend much to look good.  I always make sure to put the price of my items under the pictures for you guys too.

I'm in love with my H&M skirt, it's just the cutest, I have so many outfit ideas for it.

I did say this was going to be a quick post right.... guess not hehehehe!

Good Night xx

4 comments

© Regina London - UK fashion and Life Style blog • Theme by Maira G.