SLIDER

Hey Girls!

I'm Carol, a wife, mother and Content Creator.
I love creating online content for my blog, YouTube channel and Instagram.
Taking pretty pictures, sharing tips and inspiration and talking to my readers
and followers about things I like excites me so much!

SUBSCRIBE AND JOIN THE PARTY!

#2 Outfit under £30 - Rare


Dress - £10 Rare (here)
Heels -  £12 Primark



I wore this outfit last Sunday to a christening, it was a beautiful sunny day but all the pictures I took came out way too bright!  I was was just browsing throw my iPhone and noticed this picture I took above, how amazing is the quality considering it was taken from an  iPhone. 

This lovely dress is from an online boutique called Rare, they house the most amazing dresses, even better I think they have the best online sale I have seen this summer.  Other than this dress I couldn't resist buying other pieces too.  Que my second outfit for under £30, this was so unplanned,  and this outfit only comes in at a mere £22.  Who says you have to spend a lot to look a million dollars at events you normally would go all out for.

The cheeky monkey in the picture below is my beautiful cousin in here amazing outfit, I tell her all the time to start a blog!

3 comments

  1. This dress is super adorable, love that coral colour and the flowy material. I didn't find a high low dress myself this year *bummer*. you look so pretty with your high bun

    www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

© Regina London - UK fashion and Life Style blog • Theme by Maira G.